Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for a Sr. Project Manager
. This is for an initial duration of 8 months
and is located in Thousand Oaks, CA Top Skill Sets:
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of systems and software (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (ie feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Qualified candidates please send your Word format updated resume at the earliest to (see below)
. Thank You.
Thousand Oaks, CA, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:22 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.