Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R6204 Principal Software Engineer, SD-WAN Cloud Services (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Principal Software Engineer, SD-WAN Cloud Services
If you were building a cloud service:
- Would you use GCP or AWS?
- Would you use VMs or Containers? Mesos or Kubernetes or EC2 Container Service?
- Does AWS Lambda figure in your plans?
- How would you design for scale?
- Will your CI be built with Codeship or Jenkins?
- Would you use Docker Hub or Quay.io as your container registry?
If you have strong opinions on these and similar topics related to cloud services - and can explain and defend those opinions - we'd love to have you on the team!
What You Will Do
You will guide a team of engineers in your capacity as a senior engineer/architect, bringing to bear your prior experience and knowledge of cloud services and cloud-native architectures/applications. With your experience in microservices, databases and other data infrastructures, UIs, cloud networking, deployment and ops tools, and public cloud provider specifics, you will become the primary cloud services resource for a team of engineers. Concurrently, you will own and deliver features and functions as a hands-on engineer, leading by example on design/coding techniques and best practices.
- Fluent in multiple languages, expert-level in one or two (Java, Go, Python, )
- Knowledge of public cloud architectures and platform offerings (AWS, Azure, GCP, )
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, deployment pipelines and associated tooling
- Knowledge of technical and organizational factors involved in delivering service SLA
- Keen desire to work full-stack while developing deep expertise in a few focused areas
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Santa Clara, California, United States of America
2/17/2017 12:30:07 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.