Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Cloud/DevOps Infrastructure Manager
Bachelor's Degree is a must, must be open to travel Monday through Thursday each week but will probably be working in the Bay area for 1+ year. One of the big 4 consulting firms is looking for a consultant with some experience with Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps. You will have a background in some server, storage, virtulization, cloud platform, data center, IAAS, Windows VM, Linux, etc. Managers need extensive PM, Service Delivery, business development, experience in professional engagements over Cloud, DevOps, datacenter implementations. Need AWS and/or Azure but the big preference is within the Google cloud.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in 5 of the following 8 areas:
- Server Operating Systems (eg Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc).
- Virtualization Platforms (eg VMWare, Hyper-V, etc).
- Cloud Computing and Storage, Cloud-Based Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Data center infrastructure expertise (Equinix, Teradata)
- Platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service markets
San Francisco California, United States of America
110k-140k + Bonus
1/18/2017 2:15:50 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.