Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Our client in Exton, PA is looking for a Help Desk Analyst, who can provide quality customer service while acting as a single point of contact at the Help Desk for resolving and reporting PC hardware, software and network problems. They will work directly with end-users to conduct problem determination and resolve or escalate as needed. They will record problem symptoms status, and resolution information in the Help Desk software program. (Track IT)
- 2+ Years of Help Desk experience.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of LAN/WAN networking.
- Intermediate knowledge of remote access.
- Basic understanding of Web technologies and components
- Windows Operating System Knowledge (Windows 2003, 2007, 8, and higher.
- Experience with MS Office 2007 Applications (strong in Outlook 2007) and higher, MS Active Directory, MS SMS System Management Server, and Imaging knowledge through Symantec Ghost.
- Experience using ticketing tracking software
Troubleshoots basic Network, Server, and Printing Hardware
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Exton, PA, United States of America
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
2/13/2017 4:02:22 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.