Salary: $110,000 - $150,000
Embedded Software Engineer with extensive experience in a Linux environment. The position involves the development and implementation of a wide range of networking software. The ideal candidate has recent, demonstrated, hands-on development expertise with Linux. The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions
- 5+ years of programming experience using C or C++
- Experience developing software for Linux systems Linux Kernel
- Experience with Linux driver development (eg wireless, network stack)
- Current responsibilities are primarily coding
- Applicant must have a security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance
- Minimum of a BS degree in EE, CS, etc.
- Master's or/PhD in EE/CS
- Linux Kernel and Kernel module development
- Linux driver development (eg wireless, network stack)
- Embedded/custom Linux distribution development/management (eg MontaVista, OpenWRT, SnapGear, Android)
- Cross-compiling & porting (eg make, autoconf)
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Network application development (eg VoIP, streaming H.264)
- Distributed systems and network protocol development
- MANET/mesh/wireless ad hoc and wired networking
- Android application development
- Advanced Cisco Router/switch configuration/management
Our client develops Mobile Ad hoc Networking (MANET) wireless radio systems for US Government and commercial applications. The systems provide on-the-move data, voice, video, and situational awareness capability.
Small, but well-established company seeks a true pro who can make an impact. Opportunity to be a big part of a technology-driven, growing organization. Solid skills in Embedded Linux/Linux kernal/drivers are required.
New York, NY, United States of America
$110,000 - $150,000
Please click apply
2/13/2017 10:01:22 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.