Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of successful IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a Matrix-ed organization.
- At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce.
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM.
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies.
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies.
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture.
- Strong client-facing communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
Minnetonka Minnesota, United States of America
1/18/2017 8:03:19 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.