Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Requisition Number: 12761
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COR - Kent-Corporate
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Bachelors
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Relocation Available: No
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
PROJECT MANAGER: DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING
As the oldest and largest tree care company in the U.S., Davey has a rich heritage of scientific and environmental leadership. We are looking for a project manager to manage and execute specific direct response marketing programs.
The ideal candidate is an organized and proactive individual with a proven track record of managing internal and external production teams and partners to ensure client projects are progressing and deadlines are being met.
Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Manage national, regional and local direct mail programs from beginning to end, including establishing timelines and budgets.
- Directs internal and external design, creative and print resources as necessary to execute programs.
- Works with department leadership to develop and maintain marketing calendars and process documents.
- Proactively communicates status and project updates to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to work with project management tools to ensure deadlines are met.
- Participates in development of content and marketing calendars.
- Prioritizes action items, programs and deadlines based on calendared work and ad hoc requests.
- Stays abreast of changes in direct response marketing and related technologies to be able to analyze programs and advise internal clients.
- Presents to internal clients or marketing team when requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years working in a corporate marketing department, agency environment, or freelance.
- Strong understanding of print production and direct mail program management.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- The ability to generate and present ideas.
- An excellent understanding of client service.
- Professional-level ability in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Committed to personal development, whether through reading, networking or coursework.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at (see below) .
Kent OH, United States of America
The Davey Tree Expert Company
The Davey Tree Expert Company
2/15/2017 9:17:48 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.