Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
As a .NET Software Developer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the technology bridge between the client and company while driving fundamental improvements in company operations and websites. Our client is seeking someone with creative problem-solving and prioritization skills that will help the organization refine and improve the technology supporting the business operations.
.NET Software Developer Required Experience and Skills:
- VB.NET and SQL Server (2008/12), (C#, html5 and MVC are greatly appreciated)
- Creative problem-solving ability, allowing the individual to identify solid solutions to challenging business issues
- Strong process and project management skills, allowing focus and successful multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- A passion for success and willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems strongly preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server and .NET skills are mandatory
*Will train a C# developer on VB.NET
If interested please contact: (see below)
Kennesaw Georgia, United States of America
1/16/2017 8:40:04 AM
ABOUT USSynergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.