Title: Training Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Years of experience: 7+ Years
Job Description: IT Training Manager
Lead the definition, creation and delivery of training solutions in areas of IT staff development and end-user training on client systems. Describe the role context that is specific for the organization: market description, competition, technologies involved, compliance requirements, etc.
- Advise and consult future and current IT staff training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Collaborate with management on overall, team or individualized training plans that addresses IT staff training needs
- Collaborate with internal and 3rd party training providers to develop and deliver training programs using standardized training materials. Different delivery methods will be needed based on the training needs, such as on-line, video, webinar & class room.
- Partner with business owners and IT teams to develop and author standard end-user training for client systems
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training program development and delivery within planned budget
- Develop training material and lead training sessions as appropriate
- Maintain a good understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Collaborate with operational staff to innovate and integrate delivery of training to meet business needs.
- Partner with human resources (HR) and support its human capital and organizational effectiveness programs and initiatives. Operate in alignment with HR's strategies.
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service and tangible outputs. Rely on industry standards, best practices, and qualitative & quantitative data to support and/or refine operations methodologies.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned, including overnight and international travel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related field or an equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in IT training development and delivery
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, E-learning, workshops, simulations etc.), including authoring tools
- Self-starter with initiative to proactively identify and act upon opportunities without direction
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting information to various levels of internal and external personnel, including IT senior management
- Refined written, verbal, and presentations skills with the ability to swiftly shift approach based on audience
- Establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization, and with external vendors and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to communicate complex issues/solutions in a manner that is easily understood and actionable despite the audience.
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the management of multiple projects at once, without compromising quality and service levels.
- Ability to operate and influence at a strategic level, maintain composure and professional, deliver results, despite organizational noise.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive data at all times.
- Must have strong analytical skills, ability to work independently, have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and pay specific attention to details.
Irving Texas, United States of America
$110k - $115k
1/20/2017 11:07:31 AM
About MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
TECHNOLOGY IS GROWING EVERYDAY, ARE YOU?Is your current position getting you where you want to go? Are you doing what you love to do? If not let us help. We will listen to you, help evaluate your...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.