Senior/Lead Telecom Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Direct-Hire
Travel: up to 25% nationwide
GTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a Senior Telecom Engineer for a Direct-Hire in Dallas, TX. Sr. Telecom Engineer will take the LEAD role in the implementation/maintenance/troubleshooting of call processing environments (multiple).
- Maintain Uptime/Reliability/Quality of the voice network.
- Design/Install/Configure all Voice network components (EXPERT level).
- Will be required to perform maintenance activity as needed during night hours.
- Deploy new voice networks/resolve incidents, working with 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for incident report documentation/documenting all changes to Voice network.
- Provide Tier 3 escalation support for voice network tickets.
- Monitor (corporate and customer) global voice networks to include PBX'S/IVR's.
- Using a configuration management tool, maintain voice equipment backups.
- Analyze voice traffic patterns/recommend areas of improvement.
- Interface with customers for to ensure appropriate voice solution
10+ years of experience in the following skill sets
- Expert Voice operations experience
- Standardization/documentation of enterprise Voice networks.
- Previous experience supporting a decentralized business structure.
- Exceptional understanding and experience with the following:
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI)
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS)
- VOIP protocols/technologies
- Install/Configure Mitel physical and virtual systems (EXPERT).
PREFERRED (but not required)
- Transportation or related industry experience
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1/17/2017 2:10:40 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.