Senior Cisco Network Administrator
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly/Salary: to $105,000
GTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a Network Admin for a Direct Hire opportunity located in Dallas, TX. The Network Admin will implement, maintain, and troubleshoot a national IP network.
- Maintain data network uptime, reliability, and quality
- Provision comprehensive and integrated high-quality services in the following areas:
- Network Facilities/Infrastructure
- Internet Access
- High-Performance Networking/Network Security
- Remote Access to IT Services/Telecommunications
- Track/update/report all incidents in a ticket system and work with vendors to deploy new networks and resolve incidents.
- Ensure Switches/Routers/WAPs are not being over utilized and monitor corporate MPLS network and over 200 locations worldwide
- Maintain backups of network equipment into a configuration management tool
- Use Netflow tools to analyze network traffic patterns and recommend areas of improvement
- Responsible for documenting all changes to the network.
5+ years of experience in the following skill sets
- Cisco Network Administration/Engineering experience
- Experience supporting a decentralized company structure
- Multiple VLAN environment experience
- Understanding of a Windows server environment and how those services work on the network.
- Experience installing and configuring Cisco IOS devices.
- Excellent understanding of WiFi and the ability to implement and troubleshoot.
- VPN's - experience with IPSEC
- Experience dealing with vendors to implement and resolve issues.
- Travel to remote locations within the United States.
PREFERRED (but not required)
- Cisco Certifications - minimum associate level certification
- Mitel or VOIP Phone System
- Cisco small business, branch, and ASA products
Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1/17/2017 2:10:29 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.