The IT&S Support Services Specialist position provides direct, tier one customer support and trouble resolution for all IT services, computing platforms, software, and wireless devices. Provide level one (1) support for 750 users and for over 1000 devices in person, over the phone, and using remote desktop tools. Respond to support requests and then document the problem, the action taken, and the resolution in a ticket management system. Ability to analyze complex desktop, application, and network issues for break/fix support. Attempt maximum immediate resolution for all requests. Escalate complex issues to Tier 2 or 3 support along with full documentation of the problem. Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows clients in an Active Directory environment. Support clients using network printers and scanners, Microsoft Office and various Windows platforms.
1.*A+ and Network + Certification or MCP or a higher Microsoft certification is required. Non-certified individuals must attain the A+ and Network + certification or MCP or a higher Microsoft certification within 12 months of hire date.
*A two or four-year degree in a Computer related field of study can be substitued for certification requirement.
* One (1) - Two (2) years experience in large networked 250+ PC environment preferred
* Skilled in installing, configuring, customizing, upgrading, testing, and troubleshooting various windows products.
* Knowledge of troubleshooting PC hardware/software a applications and operating systems, basic network troubleshooting, and various application troubleshooting.
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
* Ability to analyze user problems and provide immediate solutions.
* Capability to work with end-users, determine their needs and communicate solutions to level 2 and 3 support.
* Flexible, self-motivated, and always looking for better tools for diagnosing and fixing problems.
* Working knowledge of Active Directory.
* Able to grasp new concepts; Picks up on technical things quickly.
* Excellent customer service skills.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH, United States of America
2/14/2017 11:06:23 PM
About Western Reserve Hospital
At Western Reserve Hospital we are 100% patient centered. That means the care we deliver is only as good as the people who deliver it. Thus, we are dedicated to recruiting and retaining the best and...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.