Provides training, application support and assistance to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) end users. Trains physicians and staff in the use of the EMR application. Evaluates and documents work flows to ensure the most efficient and effective use of the system.
1. Education and Training
* Current clinical license or certification is required. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or bachelor's degree in a health related field preferred.
* Two (2) years experience working directly with hospital applications. One year minimum training experience required. McKessen experience preferred, hospital operations experience preferred.
* Experience with group teaching in a variety of settings
* Established competence with personal computers and desktop office applications.
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
* Proven knowledge of adult education theory and learning principles
* Effective teaching and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Dynamic interpersonal skills to interact with hospital staff, physicians, and community representatives
* Knowledge of software applications and trends related to information systems
Cuyahoga Falls, OH, United States of America
2/14/2017 11:06:23 PM
About Western Reserve Hospital
At Western Reserve Hospital we are 100% patient centered. That means the care we deliver is only as good as the people who deliver it. Thus, we are dedicated to recruiting and retaining the best and...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.