This position is responsible for the installation, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of all clinical and business computer applications; ensuring access, performance, and interoperability; and collaborating with customers and other IT&S staff to define and implement solutions to achieve the operational goals of the organization.
1. Education and Training
*Four-year college degree with a technical major such as Computer Science, or engineering preferred.
*Server/desktop OS and applications certifications a plus.
*Four (4) to Six (6) IT applications administration experience.
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
* Well-developed understanding of customers' functional workflow and supporting technical dependencies.
* Flexible, self-motivated and always looking for better tools for diagnosing and fixing problems
* Strong knowledge of and experience with current Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating systems.
* Must possess exceptional verbal and written communications skills in order to effectively articulate concepts and present ideas.
4. Population Specific Competency
The incumbent will have the ability to effectively interact with populations of the patient (and his or her representative) with a sensitivity to the communication needs (other language, deaf or blind) and with an understanding of their needs for self-respect and dignity.
5. Commitment to Service Excellence, Coworkers and our Non-negotiable Standards
Committed to providing exceptional customer service to our patient and visitors. Committed to treating coworkers with respect and dignity and will follow our Non-negotiable Standards to ensure a consistent positive experience for all patients, employees and visitors.
6. Attendance and Punctuality
Adheres to the hospital attendance policy and will make every effort to consistently be punctual when reporting to work and during daily activities.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH, United States of America
2/16/2017 3:05:36 AM
About Western Reserve Hospital
At Western Reserve Hospital we are 100% patient centered. That means the care we deliver is only as good as the people who deliver it. Thus, we are dedicated to recruiting and retaining the best and...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.