Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Prestigious proprietary Trading Firm in Chicago is seeking a Senior C++ Software Developer to design, develop, and maintain trading applications.
This would include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Understanding trading needs/feedback and gathering technical requirements.
- Maintaining existing trading applications.
- Designing and developing new trading applications.
- Participating in architecture design and discussions.
- Designing, developing and maintaining application Back End.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, is required
- Strong programming skills in C++ (including standard libraries such as STL and boost)
- UNIX experience and familiarity with basick Shell commands
- Developing experience using one desktop GUI toolkit (ie, non-web GUI toolkit)
- Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading;
- UNIX GUI toolkit (such as Gtk or Qt)
- PHP; and
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment
- Attention to detail for problem solving and code robustness
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
80k-120k + bonus
1/17/2017 2:22:18 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.