Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Our direct client located just outside of DC NW is looking for a senior level Java Developer to join their rapidly expanding Decision Sciences and Transformation team. Qualified candidates will have at least 7 years of Java development experience and strong experience with RESTful web services, SOA experience working with ESB's, Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate). A Bachelor's degree is required. Some preferred skills include Rabbit MQ, Mule ESB, tuning and monitoring using Dynatrace, Wily, or Splunk, and scrum methodologies. The need is immediate as projects have already begun and additional resources are needed to move forward with production implementations. In this position, the developer will work to implement the probabilistic matching project and will work on multiple initiatives to integrate Single View of the Customer projects with other applications. This role will require collaboration with the other departments within our company to configure and implement the projects, including coordination with application developers, DBAs and operations engineers.
Come join a cutting edge and growing IT shop an in industry leading Fortune 500 company. Apply today!
- At least 7 years of experience with Java development and web services
- Strong Core Java programming skills
- Experience in SOA specifically working with ESBs
- Experience with Web Services using REST
- Experience with JSON and Avro
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with Messaging (JMS, AMQ)
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as contribute to team efforts is required
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- A Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required
- Experience with Rabbit MQ, Mule ESB
- Continuous Integration (CI) using Maven & Jenkins
- Test automation framework using TestNG and Selenium
- Tuning and monitoring using Dynatrace, Wiley, Splunk
- Exposure to WebSphere and OSGi framework preferred.
- Scrum methodologies
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime - straight time
Chevy Chase, MD, United States of America
3 month C-H
1/16/2017 9:31:27 AM
About Precision System Design, Inc.
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.WHY WORK WITH PRECISION? Our Clients. We work with the best.
We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
We're the top...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.