Beacon Hill has an opportunity for an IT Security Analyst with our client located in Canton, Ohio. This is a 1 year contract to start and can extend longer or convert to a permanent position.
Position and requirements:
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for coordination of information security initiatives across the global organization to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate systems is maintained. This position will be focused on ownership of the global corporate identity access management (IAM) platform for supporting munitions and defense work along with being responsible for implementing and supporting one or more of the following: network security, application security, threat intelligence and other information security initiatives as assigned.
- Responsible for the vision, planning, and global implementation of access controls required to protect the information assets of the organization, as well as information entrusted to the organization by third parties, all of which may be required by compliance obligations and/or adopted best practice.
- 4-5 years of data access manager experience
- Experience with IAM design, development, deployment, and maintenance preferred
- Knowledge of cyber threat tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Experience with security tools, such as SEIM, Wireshark, NMAP, and Linux
- Experience working in a team environment and taking a proactive leadership role to drive and perform security related work
- The ability to effectively communicate with multinational business units and business owners
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link for immediate consideration.
Canton Ohio, United States of America
1/18/2017 8:03:39 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.