Flexible and nimble organization is seeking a talented C# & AngularJS Developer who can help build new and improve existing software applications in an Agile/Scrum environment. The right candidate will know C#, .NET MVC, AngularJS, and SQL.
Your ability to learn quickly and understand complex code and business rules as they apply to software development will lead to success. Here, you will be building large scale web/database applications, innovating and creating functional applications and seeing software development through its entire life cycle, including design, functionality, testing and support.
You will provide technical leadership on subjects of performance, scale and system architecture. Other activities may include participating in design meetings with other team members to design user friendly interfaces; developing effective business processes making use of software solutions, and developing high quality, common object libraries used throughout our systems.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and deliver new enterprise-level software applications, given functional requirements
- Build ASP.NET MVC applications using C#
- Build AngularJS applications
- Manage Back End SQL databases
- Write SSIS packages
- Contribute to the analysis and design of user stories
- Provide technical leadership to other team members on coding practices, performance, testing, automation, scale and architecture
- Participate in all team planning activities (Sizing Meetings, Retrospectives, etc)
- Design, architect and develop solutions to meet the defines business needs
- Build automation solutions to help the company scale
- Maintain all implementation specifications
- Document your code
Requirements for this position:
Overall, you'll need experience developing scalable software applications in C#, .NET MVC, AngularJS, and SQL Server.
At a minimum, we ask for 3-5 years of strong experience with each of the following:
- NET MVC using C#
- AngularJS-based web applications
- SQL Server
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views
- SSIS & SSRS
- Experience with TFS and Git
- Azure/AWS web platforms
- A love for solving problems
- C#: 3+ years
- SQL Server: 3+ years
- AngularJS: 3+ years
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
$50.00 - 60.00/hour
1/21/2017 5:31:25 PM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.