Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Technical Support Analyst
Tremendous opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst/Help Desk Analyst to join a 1st class organization in Alpharetta on a longer term contract!
You will provide 1st & 2nd level technical support including desktop, software, hardware, and basic network support to over 200 associates.
The majority of our software is cloud based. Your responsibilities include hardware support (PC's Mac's, mobile devices, printers, etc), software (Windows, Gmail, Google applications, MS Office, business software), set up of new equipment/hardware, support video conferencing, monitor network performance, help troubleshoot network issues, add and delete users, implementations, upgrades, project work, and other support duties (anything that plugs in).
This is an initial 6 month contract with option to extend another 6 months. The position is based in Alpharetta. We offer an excellent work environment and company culture.
- 3+ years of technical support experience
- Windows desktop experience
- Experience supporting and setting up PCs and other hardware
- Experience setting up and supporting Macs
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Basic Network Administration experience
- Experience supporting software/applications
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to support executives
- Self managed and motivated
- Very organized
- Proven track record completing tasks and projects on time
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
1/20/2017 8:01:20 AM
About Visionaire Partners
IT Recruitment and Consulting We take your success personally...
As a leading IT Staffing & Recruiting firm, Visionaire Partners takes a personalapproach in delivering the right technical talent to...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.