Our client is seeking a .NET Developer with the following skills and attributes:
- Build and maintain Back End services and web-components
- Work with third party integrations and E-commerce products
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaboratively design our products working with product management and visionaries in the company
- Properly unit test all code using established unit test frameworks
- Continuous improvement mindset, determined problem-solver.
- Recent Microsoft.NET experience (Visual Studio 2013/2015), including ASP.NET and C#.
- Experienced in SQL Server, must be able to write and maintain stored procedures
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC.
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
2/17/2017 8:50:41 AM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.