Stellar organization that prides themselves on hiring only the best is seeking a Software Developer in Test to work closely with developers and product owners to implement and manage automated testing for regular new releases in an integration and test environment. Focus of the position will be on the creation, growth, and management of an automated test-suite designed to discover defects in newly added and pre-existing functionality.
Here you will find a company that believes their people are their greatest asset and are firm believers in corporate values like:
- Showing respect
- Developing careers
- Offering challenging opportunities
- Building great teams
- Making work fulfilling
SO WHY WORK HERE?
You will be working for a well recognized business to business leader, offering you the following benefits and opportunities:
- Work/Life balance
- Global Exposure
- Professional Development Support Programs
- Potential Leadership Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Opportunity to travel
- A range of employee benefits relevant to your region/country
Your days will be filled with the following type duties:
- Work with peers in Development and Product Management teams to plan & prioritize the test strategy to ensure timely delivery of features, updates, and bug-fixes.
- Design & develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
- Perform deep performance and latency analysis identifying root causes.
- Own the end to end quality of one or more modules in the Compliance 360 SAAS solution.
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures.
- Design & Develop test automation & tools for your feature areas.
- Write automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables.
- Write clear, complete & portable test plans which effectively minimize manual testing and lead to more effective code coverage.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage.
- Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement them into new test strategies.
- Participate in code reviews and bug fixes.
To be successful, you should possess most of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in software design & development or testing
- Deep understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Deep understanding of HTML, AJAX, the DOM
- Expert in writing database queries with complex joins.
- Expert in debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Analytical problem solving and passion for quality and excellent testing aptitude
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to (see below) or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
$95k - 100k
1/16/2017 9:46:02 AM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.