Seeking sharp DevOps Engineers to work within the healthcare sector. Must Have strong Linux and automation experience and application development experience to modify code. Growth in to lead roles available.
- Build out services, configure and deploy applications in cloud environment, ie AWS
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage deployed applications and environment
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Solid experience and/or passion for working with core infrastructure components
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Servers, networking, and storage.
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, sysadmin, and automation tools
- Experience and ability to create, modify, and tune scripts written in python, bash, Perl
- Experience and ability to setup automated monitoring & alerting systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or like technical discipline
- Strong background in development processes
- Strong understanding of DNS, LDAP, and configuration management
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all situations
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams and vendors effectively
- Ability to pay attention to detail, learn, and apply new skills
- Ability to read and understand various programming languages
- Knowledge of LVM, disk partitions, iostat, fdisk, SNMP, and templating linux environments
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
- Agile Framework and or Kanban
Must have some of the desired skills but not all:
- Experience in working with AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, SQS, SNS, Kinesis.
- Experience in working with AWS tools like CloudFormation, OpsWorks, VPC's.
- Experience with Cloudstack, Openstack,
- Experience with MySQL or other Relational Database environments
- Experience understanding Cisco or Juniper networking components
- Experience with Cloudera, HortonWorks, hive, Spark, yarn, hdfs, kafka, storm, hdfs
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, 15 days vacation 0-4 years, increases up to 25 days; sick days, Flex Spending, matching 401K, Education reimbursement, etc.
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
Based on Experience
1/17/2017 8:03:16 AM
About ESG Consulting
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING: ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.