Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Day Star Staffing, LLC.
Day Star Staffing employees over 3,000 people yearly across seven different states. We are former educators, friends and family with a mission: to operate a staffing and recruiting company motivated by more than just the bottom line - we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Day Star Staffing specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire openings in the light industrial and clerical fields.
At Day Star, we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates across Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Illinois.
The Electronics Technician will test, document, assist in the research and design, and supervise the manufacturing and qualification of electrical, electronic, and mechanical products for commercial application in the carwash and related industries by employing knowledge of electrical, electronic, and mechanical theory and materials properties.
- Assist in the introduction and release of new hardware products.
- Assist in the development of new hardware products with supervision - research, product and requirements definition, design, vendor selection, prototyping, component selection, initial procurement, product evaluation, change control, and agency approvals.
- Assist with electrical, electronic, and mechanical design for custom hardware products.
- Creates and updates system and component configuration documentation, help topics, and other documents.
- Identifies areas for improved install-ability, supportability, serviceability, and marketability of hardware products. Assist with failures to determine if training or a change in product configuration can reduce failures or false positives.
- Participates as a resource for initial and ongoing staff training, to include delivering, critiquing, and providing material for training.
- Liaison between Operations staff and Engineers to address or escalate hardware related Shipping and Service issues.
- Provides remote and on-site support to resolve product performance issues.
- Logs and monitors issues to increase reliability, decrease support time, increase performance, or reduce overall costs; when practical, develops solutions.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
- Education: Associate's Degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field required, or two years completed towards a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: 0-4 years engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Has displayed proficiency in participating in projects of moderate complexity.
- Computer Skills: Familiar with testing and evaluating computer hardware and software, POS hardware preferred. Strong working knowledge of Windows, networking, and common office applications including Visio. Demonstrated knowledge of 3D and 2D CAD software and PLC programming.
Akron Ohio, United States of America
2/16/2017 8:01:33 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.