Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
- Company has over 20 years of industry experience
- Specializes in servicing machinery
- State of the art facility
- Integrate capital equipment at customer sites using established electrical, PLC, HMI, and design knowledge
- Prior experience with PLC programming
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 5% for position
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to JohnMichael Santiago and reference job #2467JMS020617
Akron Ohio, United States of America
2/14/2017 10:51:30 AM
About Search Masters
Search Masters is committed to providing every job seeker personal attention to ensure that each individual’s needs are met. This allows every candidate to develop a personal and professional...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.