Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Day Star Staffing, LLC.
Day Star Staffing employees over 3,000 people yearly across seven different states. We are former educators, friends and family with a mission: to operate a staffing and recruiting company motivated by more than just the bottom line - we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Day Star Staffing specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire openings in the light industrial and clerical fields.
At Day Star, we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates across Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Illinois.
The Security Developer should have one of the following certification
- GIAC-GCWN (Global Information Assurance Certification
- Certified Windows Security Administrator) CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Experience developing or supporting Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Experience with anything related to the PCI Security Standards Council: PCSI DSS, PA-DSS, Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ)
- Experience as a PCI Qualified Security Assessors (QSA)
- In depth knowledge of EMV, Tokenization, Point-2-Point Encryption, Public Key Cryptography, Multi-Factor Authentication, Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of IT Security experience
Akron Ohio, United States of America
2/15/2017 8:03:05 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.