Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
SummaCare, Inc., a regional health insurance company based in Akron, Ohio, is looking for an individual to serve as a technical and analytical resource for utilization of technologies to create and maintain custom applications for business processes, in accordance with programming standards, procedures and best practices. The individual will act as a liaison between IT staff and internal or external clients, to coordinate strategies for application development.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides support of full life cycle application development including, but not limited to, design specifications, requirements analysis & definition, development, testing, training, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Analyzes data, application and processing architectures to determine development requirements and strategies that best utilize technology and Information Technology resources.
- Provides advice and expertise regarding possible Information Technology solutions, including alternatives, impacts, costs, benefits, and recommendations.
- Performs data gathering and analysis; participates significantly in interpreting analysis and developing action plans and application design specifications.
- Communicates, coordinates, and works with remaining IT staff in resolving and completing Projects and System Requests that involve multiple departments.
Associate Degree or may substitute with 2 years of like experience.
3+ years experience with any combination of the following: project management, healthcare operations, business analysis, and working knowledge of Amisys Advance systems and processes.
Experience with all or most of the following also required:
- Applications: AMISYS and AMISYS interfaced applications, Visual Studio, Team Foundation System, IIS, Sharepoint
- Databases: Relational Database knowledge/experience with SQL Server 2005, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integration Services. Knowledge of Oracle 10g DBMS and Application Suite
- Other Software: Visio, Microsoft Office, MS Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Project
SummaCare is proud to be a Tobacco-Free Company. Applicants who test positive for nicotine during pre-employment testing are not eligible for hire.
Akron Ohio, United States of America
2/17/2017 9:16:04 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.