Location: Atlanta, downtown Georgia Country: United States of America Rate: $35 per hour
Seeking a Business Analyst that has experience in analysing and modelling software solutions in an environment with multiple systems and multiple platforms.
Candidate must have experience utilizing modelling and requirements elicitation techniques to model large solutions on multi-phase projects, including writing use cases, creating use case diagrams and developing functional and non-functional requirements. Candidate must have experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions with business owners and users.
- Gathers business and functional requirements and produces requirements documentation, which includes use case narratives, use case diagrams, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Utilizes requirements elicitation techniques, such as facilitated sessions, workshops, interviews and shadowing to elicit requirements from customers, users and stakeholders.
- Serves as liaison between customers and technical staff in development and implementation of systems.
- Assists in the development of standards and procedures used in development of new or enhancement of existing systems.
- Consults with vendors or technical staff to insure that functionality of automated system is consistent with adherence to laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
- Writes, maintains, executes and documents functional, regression, and integration test scripts based on requirements documentation.
- Creates, tracks, maintains and verifies defects via a defect management system.
- Develops project plans. Oversees ongoing costs, schedules, resources, scope, and risks.
- Develops, monitors and coordinates project activities, such as scheduling, tracking, and reporting
- Identifies specific opportunities or weakness within assigned projects and makes specific changes to structures, processes, or people to improve project performance.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree in a related field, which can be substituted with equivalent and appropriate work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Business Analysis, preference being for 5 years experience
- Experience with projects of moderate to high complexity in multiple technologies and functions.
- Experience in software development methodologies, like RUP
- Experience working in state government
11 Jan 2017 Reference:
JS Employment Business:
ESG Consulting Contact: